College Basketball Transfer Portal Thread

19 minutes ago, CoachBobbyFinstock said:

Gotta be patient and not fill up on bread. The best players haven’t jumped in yet. 

There better players in their now than this time last year. I think the staff is making it known who they want and who fits.

1 hour ago, CoachBobbyFinstock said:

Gotta be patient and not fill up on bread. The best players haven’t jumped in yet. 

Nah. If you find a fit go get them. You have to have the belief you can develop who you get. I think last year Texas wasn't agressive enough.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

I like Zeke quite a bit. 

Want to be clear, there isn't a guard in portl yet that has me jazzed on the Cam Spencer level from last year. But some good players in.

Does Texas feel like their main targets have yet to enter the portal?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, sarcher93 said:

I imagine Amari Williams and Brandon Garrison are auto takes. Sounds like Amari is asking for big $$$

Agreed. Amari is asking for wayyyyy too much imo

Edited by NickMacri
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

I like Zeke quite a bit. 

Want to be clear, there isn't a guard in portl yet that has me jazzed on the Cam Spencer level from last year. But some good players in.

Look at the sweet sixteen and their point guards. Then look at those that came out of the portal. You absolutely have to get one.