Jump to content

Coach840

Members
  • Posts

    33
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Coach840

  1. Fortunately Reed played
  2. They probably think backup is better anyway, they usually turn on the starter pretty quick
  3. Mike Shula was their weakest link this yr
  4. Work smarter not harder
  5. DeBoer and family don’t seem happy in Alabama, I wouldn’t be surprised if he left
  6. Well Kentucky is open, he can go there
  7. Don’t think Dinich is a fan of Tx, she definitely has sources in the committee room
  8. Is there a way the ACC could miss the playoffs, I missed most of interview, but that was what the guest was implying,it was on Hester’s and EJ s show I think
  9. I wonder if the younger crowd will know who Klinger is
  10. I definitely didn’t remember him throwing sidearm last yr.
  11. Sounds like he got tampered into the portal
  12. Longhorns Tom Campbell……all time favorite Billy Whiteshoes Johnson
  13. Thanks to all who keep this thread updated. Much appreciated!
  14. Texas 31 Ohio St. 30
  15. Horns 42 AzSt 24
  16. Horns 42 Hogs 24
  17. Jimbo lol
  18. I’m sick of hearing how great Aggy is, hope lsu hammers them
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.