Jump to content

Ace Recruiter

Supporters
  • Posts

    2532
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ace Recruiter

  1. Im under 85, so I don't have FB to see this clip. I hope Filsame didn't get hurt making this video.
  2. Some kids realize the tremendous benefit of a degree from Texas. Good luck to him.
  3. I plan on it. Can't wait! ou sux!!
  4. Portal candidate this off-season?
  5. Some people label them red flags, I see them as welcome signs.. 🤣🤣
  6. This move inexplicably is getting very little attention. Thought I was going to see it plastered all over espn.
  7. It was a bad look no doubt about it. He apologized. Let's move on. Let's not Holly Rowe this thing.
  8. Sark is pulling a Lane Kiffen on the injury report
  9. Calling him a bust is crazy talk
  10. The defensive coordinator is at fault. Poor defense strategy.
  11. Mensah with almost a 3 to 1 TD to incompletion ratio. I know they haven't played anyone of significance, but you don't get numbers like that in practice.
  12. DK Moore, finally!
  13. Thanks for posting @Blake Munroe. Good to see how everyone is voting
  14. Flood coached him up really well in short order...
  15. Reading is fundamental pal. Look at the whole thread before you make your dumb ass comments.
  16. Lol, but they are not innocent. Worst fan base in CF.
  17. On the bright side... I didn't spend a ton of money of tix, travel, hotel, food. Watching the misery from the privacy of my own home.
  18. Never follow a Legend
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.