Jump to content

Robbin Antono

Supporters
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Robbin Antono

  1. Arch is not very good, he is indecisive and doesn’t know how to read pre-snap.Flood and Sark need to stop doing this Guard pull and try to outsmart people, just be physical and block darn it
  2. Sark will keep running the balls and throw those bubble screens, which will open up some big play throws for Arch. That’s their identity for now.
  3. There are no other way to sugarcoat this. W is a W, but Oline & QB were pitiful, playcalling didn’t help either, WRs didn’t get separation. They’re better awake this coming week and get focus. Luckily , the defense was playing good.
  4. He’s originally from Dallas, right?
  5. One thing that has not been mentioned here, Sark needs to stop calling these ‘try to outsmart’ plays on 4th down against good defense on short yardage, just call the physical plays and tell the big ugly to push. That Wingo play reminded me on Ewers pick 6 interception, pitch out to Wisner, etc etc … be freakin physical and don’t think that you can break tendency and try to outsmart the other team.
  6. You guys are awesome , thank you. One thing that has not been mentioned here, Sark needs to stop calling ‘cute’ plays when you need those short yards. Just call the obvious one and just run it physically. That 4th down call going sideways ain’t gonna work against good defense, didn’t work against Ohio state couple times in the last couple of years, and didn’t work against Georgia couple of times in the last couple of years. I hope he learned on this
  7. It is not the prettiest win, but I gotta give it to the Oline, they are definitely better than last year. I think this unit will continue to get better throughout the season and they will be ready for the playoffs …. Hookem … 🤘🏼
  8. Hookem 🤘🏼, I am still feeling 31-20 Longhorns …
  9. I don’t know if I agree with Sayin vs Manning. Sayin had more playmakers last year than Manning, and he didn’t really have to make plays. I buy a tie, but not Sayin over Manning. the rest, I can buy their analysis.
  10. I am thinking 31-17 or 31-24. Smith will have 1 TD against us, but our defense will sack Sayin at least 3 times …
  11. Can you help me too? Thanks
  12. Quick slant pass to slot and Arch overthrow the receiver. …. JK …..
  13. Based on the impact to Texas, it has to be James ‘I fell good’ Brown. That gutsy 4th and 1 roll to the left was something else …
  14. RIP Jason https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/college/longhorns/article/jason-klotz-dead-obit-texas-klein-forest-22406152.php?taid=6a906b36e01a7c00012d1c17&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
  15. Arch is still not that accurate .. underthrowing receivers LoL
  16. Gotta be ours Rod Babers 🤘🏼🤘🏼
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.