Jump to content

davisxcole

Supporters
  • Posts

    727
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by davisxcole

  1. Anyone who is new to soccer, we have not looked this good in the last two years
  2. It was done in December there you go smart ass 🤣
  3. Last World Cup was played in the winter on purpose so they didn’t have to do so
  4. This should be an amazing game!
  5. CJ knows ball? I’m a die hard Manchester United fan! It’s hard to find real fans
  6. This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen in sports
  7. Y’all gotta live with that throw out by the catcher, this team is really aggressive and that’s a big factor why we’re good! It’s not stopping any time soon
  8. Jalen Brunson is a freak just as much as wemby is, he is 6’0 and absolutely put the spurs to bed in that final qtr absolutely insane. (idc about the efficiency)
  9. Am I the only one who is wondering how the Tennessee coach is wearing a hoodie
  10. Doesn’t matter if it’s routine, it’s still horrible logic
  11. Just feels like the NCAA should be playing the bama vs tech game next. Then the Texas vs Tennessee game and then the if necessary game for bama & tech
  12. Imma be straight up honest it’s an absolute joke to make these girls play a second game less than an hour later. It’s 100+ degrees there that’s embarrassing for that to be the standard they deserve to have at least 2-3 hours off in this kind of heat
  13. I just gotta say wow to st Mary’s they beat ucla twice once on a homer in the top of the 9th and then a walk off in the 10th just beautiful stuff
  14. Genuinely if I was a Tech fan I would boycott/never root for Tech football after their statement today saying they’re going to appeal the decision. This dude bet on his own team, this is a absolute joke.
  15. Yeah I’m sorry, this ref chatter is ridiculous. Stephon Castle is half way to beating the all time T/O’s record in a series (Cade Cunningham 41 against Orlando) in the first two games. No matter what you say this will not go 7 at all if he continues that. He’s on pace for 70 if it goes 7. OKC in 6. #ThunderUp
  16. Relax on my cousin, he’s a good DC! Still hope we hang 40 on them though 😂
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.