Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 7 Moderators Posted September 7 CFB Week 2 Thread Starting this early this week with 19 SMU at Florida State I know it's technically a "week 1"game due to holiday, but I'm calling in Week 2 with it being a Monday game 5 1 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 7 Author Moderators Posted September 7 Tickle Me Elko PC ahead of Arizona State game 1 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 7 Author Moderators Posted September 7 Lane Kiffin PC Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 7 Author Moderators Posted September 7 Josh Heupel PC ... Georgia Tech week Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 7 Author Moderators Posted September 7 Jon Sumrall PC Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) I’m a Texas fan first and foremost, but I found it impressive all 16 SEC teams won this weekend. Edited September 7 by LonghornFan4Ever 5 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 7 Author Moderators Posted September 7 21 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: Tickle Me Elko PC ahead of Arizona State game I can tell you guys I don't think ASU is super confident going in to the game A&M is so much bigger physically. Watch the ASU LB's in this game ... they may have some issues. 3 Quote
Joe Z Posted September 7 Posted September 7 @Matthew Hutcheson SMU is going to DOGWALK your trash FSU team 3 Quote
pinkman_90 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 28 minutes ago, 4thandFive said: Georgia Tech and Tennessee might be good. If that’s a good game then it bodes well for us vs Tennessee. Ga Tech got physically pushed around by Deion 5 Quote
Dread-headed Texan Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Townsend was really physical and had a good game blocking. 2 Quote
Alex Butler Posted September 7 Posted September 7 29 minutes ago, Joe Z said: @Matthew Hutcheson SMU is going to DOGWALK your trash FSU team Shots fired…#fireflood 4 Quote
Bunk Moreland Posted September 7 Posted September 7 32 minutes ago, Joe Z said: @Matthew Hutcheson SMU is going to DOGWALK your trash FSU team How dare you speak ill of Tre Wisner 3 Quote
SuperDave0805 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 I will have to be working Sat night so will have to follow the game on my phone the best I can 1 1 Quote
NothinButDaHorns34 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 FSU stadium electricity as much of a *hit show as their football program 3 Quote
SuperDave0805 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Florida St is such a sh*t show they can't even keep the power on 1 1 Quote
Jedi Master Bevo Posted September 7 Posted September 7 A power outage at FSU before game starts is foreshadowing how season will go for FSU and Norvell 1 Quote
Kyle Vochoska Posted September 7 Posted September 7 FSU used too much money on NIL and forgot to pay the light bill 🤣🤣 1 3 Quote
Alex Butler Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Paying bills is hard…I believe that’s Tom Herman’s role at FSU 🤣🤣🤣 3 Quote
SuperDave0805 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Nobody can out embarrass Michigan, Florida St Hold my beer 1 Quote
SuperDave0805 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Too late for FSU to get a generator out of the portal?? 4 Quote
Dread-headed Texan Posted September 8 Posted September 8 19 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said: FSU stadium electricity as much of a *hit show as their football program I'm in Texas so I'll stay quiet talking about any other state's power grid. 1 3 Quote
NTX_Horn Posted September 8 Posted September 8 FSU gave too much NIL to Wisner and couldn’t pay the electric bill. Quote
akhookem Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Can’t they just light some candles and get this thing going Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.