Jump to content

kirktex

Supporters
  • Posts

    115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kirktex

  1. Our world is doomed. He did not have to apologize for that. Fake outrage is the worst.
  2. This is good news 🤘
  3. God is great! Thank you Jesus
  4. Would be a great addition and would think he would want to come home for a Natty run
  5. Compare to Seaton as a freshmen
  6. Saw that too and immediately stopped watching the video. Guy is wrong
  7. Indiana says otherwise
  8. I’m not upset about Brooks entering at all.
  9. Never say never. One year at RT then one year at LT. Then first round pick
  10. Leaks from AF the agency that represents him. I think a decision has been made. Don’t know when it’ll be released
  11. Sounds like some big news got released in agent circles, maybe Cam Coleman
  12. I’m surprised we couldn’t close Bennet on campus, not a good sign imo. If we don’t close some starting level lineman we might as well let flood go
  13. If I’m Texas no way I let the Pitt linebacker leave unsigned.
  14. We gonna get Smothers and Brown lol 😂
  15. I mean yeah take away his long run and he averaged over 4.5 that’s pretty solid with the line he had. He’s a very good running back
  16. He’s an upgrade to both. Averaged over 7 yards a carry vs Michigan and would have been on his way to over 1000 yards behind a shaky OL if he didn’t get injured.
  17. All they did was get a more experienced and seasoned version of Bo Barnes lol.
  18. I’m assuming not in portal “yet”
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.