Jump to content

WildHorn

Supporters
  • Posts

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WildHorn

  1. I can handle diverse opinions. I’m talking about people who lose control of their emotions, post the same exact thing repeatedly, and/or write so incoherently that it’s difficult to have a productive conversation with them.
  2. Did anyone else have terrible audio late in the second half and through halftime? I have DirecTV. The audio was fine on other channels except ESPN.
  3. The offense’s NASCAR package.
  4. I was surprised by the lack of enthusiasm and energy in this game, both from the teams and the crowd. For all the buildup, this game was actually a bit of a bore.
  5. I drank too much Kool-Aid.
  6. Actually, in a way this makes the last two years even more impressive, getting to the final four twice without a high draft pick at quarterback.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.