Jump to content

tfoster40

Supporters
  • Posts

    501
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tfoster40

  1. Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips?
  2. Yes it was!
  3. Yeah defiantly an easy call, it will be interesting to see how Oregon does with Raiola the rest of the game.
  4. Oh dang, Terry Bussey was officially ruled out for the season today to, his looked bad Saturday
  5. So does Muschamp lead this recruitment with everything going on with Nansen?
  6. I keep seeing osu fans saying they gave the game away and how bad they played but they are forgetting that Texas gave them the first 3 quarters espically the first half 😂
  7. Ahh I see it now, that’s kinda wild still has the last name on the back😭
  8. He appears with like 8 seconds left
  9. No but only because no 9-3 has made it in without winning there conference yet, they would have a good argument though
  10. Check downs, drop passes, and missed throws from archy.
  11. can’t wait till I don’t have to watch Wingo drop passes next year
  12. I’m happy I’m not a Okie Light fan this morning
  13. aggies did alot of talking last week to🤣
  14. I might unsubscribe now and put it at 299,999😈🤣 congrats fellas, and thanks for the great coverage!
  15. I’ve never listened to the moving goals podcast but seems like every week there is a clip of her cooking billy and props to him for always taking it🤣
  16. Not a loss for Texas imo but wish him the best at Houston!
  17. Same here but i would be down!
  18. How many teams from 9-16 do you think could make the ACC and Monster 12 championship game? If they were in those conferences
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.