Jump to content

BCS Longhorn

Supporters
  • Posts

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BCS Longhorn

  1. Former 4-star Texas Longhorns Defender Pleads For Forgiveness, Hopes For Emotional Return To Austin Link to Story
  2. Chris Simms forever a LONGHORN πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ€˜πŸ»
  3. LSU releases video welcoming NFL players to campus
  4. Glad his circle made the right decision since Tech coaches and admin wouldn't.
  5. In on first page! 🀘🏻🀘🏻🀘🏻 it’s been a great day
  6. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»for Jordan and the Shipley family
  7. Sorry, it was early this morning when I saw the TikTok. It was relatively newly posted and I even checked OTF to see if anything had been posted. I legitimately just asked a question. Merry Christmas to everyone
  8. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTrcktL2h/
  9. God Bless, prayers work. Your son is a living example of the power of prayer, as am I from my own near-death experience during COVID.
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.