Jump to content

MikeyHookEm

Supporters
  • Posts

    263
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeyHookEm

  1. is there any reports on how his knee is feeling this morning?
  2. dont love "confirmation" unless they are confirming he is fine
  3. I have refreshed OTF at least 100 times this morning
  4. that is the thing- they arent saying either way. so no one knows
  5. I wouldnt say "obviously"... I think we would all be hearing worse if the trainers believed it was a tear or something
  6. Agreed. He could have some personal things going on… no reason to jump to conclusions
  7. What will the meet and greets in SA look like?
  8. Have been waiting for this thread
  9. Great list CJ! do you see this listing changing by the end of the season? If so which positions ?
  10. Yeah I’m not too worried about the later games as I’d get there early. But the 11 am kick offs will be hard
  11. As unhelpful as that is, I’m not ubering from San Antonio lol
  12. Think I’d be able to just show up on game day and find parking ? Or would you think I’d have to get a parking pass prior?
  13. Where’s a safe and not crazy expensive place to park on game days? I’ve seen passes for hundred bucks…. Would rather be in a lot to tailgate a little! Thank yall 🤘🏻
  14. What would you charge seats for the Florida game ?
  15. Hit me up for the Florida game! Would be interested!
  16. Base gym has the game on in front of the stair master?? May be here awhile
  17. And there’s probably nothing the NCAA can do.
  18. I loved when yall had Trevor Goosby on the live stream. Would be cool to get some more players on
  19. Sounds like I’ll be purchasing tickets in the next 2 months haha
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.