Jump to content

MikeyHookEm

Supporters
  • Posts

    263
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeyHookEm

  1. So is the sky falling or not CJ?!
  2. Texas said “no no no what about a million a lambo and unlimited BBQ”
  3. I know patience and I do trust this staff. I just wish we’d had already got the 2-3 high caliber OL we need and we didn’t have to stress lol
  4. If the aggies are laughing it means we got a good deal with him.
  5. @CJ Vogel @Bobby Burton @Gerry Hamilton did yall know we were even targeting him? Or was this more of the tight lip Oline recruitment?
  6. I learn more about recruits and future recruits on here well before X lol
  7. Wow I’m way too early for this
  8. Could really use a tweet like this, this weekend and then have 4 OL sign🤘🏻
  9. This is false. Some might but them announcing just mean they told their coaches. The coaches then have 48 more hours to convince them to stay before they have to put the name it.
  10. Nope. CJ just posted it for fun!
  11. I did the same thing lol
  12. Scared that the Michigan OL thing happens again but now we’ve pushed out depth/starter
  13. Still have Goosby Robertson Baker Still don’t have guards and have little to no depth rn
  14. Well we better start learning and hearing soon with Brooks gone 😂
  15. Working on a contract for a man not in the portal yet is a choice
  16. Any movement with Brunner ?
  17. Sooooo is Brunner the hi? 👀👀👀 @Gerry Hamilton
  18. I agree but there could be more people entering… trust the staff 🤘🏻
  19. Believe he is going into his sophomore year
  20. I sure hope that’s a meaningful wink
  21. Remember in college football when someone’s word meant something… now a days it’s flip flop anything goes… in a world of college football be arch manning
  22. His recruitment is as big as Coleman’s IMO
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.