Jump to content

Burntcowboy

Supporters
  • Posts

    861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Burntcowboy

  1. Sure glad they moved the game to the SEC network. I don’t have espn +
  2. With our lack of hitting we definitely should have sent him
  3. Only scoring 1 run that inning is disappointing
  4. I’m definitely happy about us taking advantage of their ineptitude, but let’s not forget they have made multiple mistakes
  5. When the pitcher is throwing strikes on 12 of 17 first pitches maybe he should be more aggressive
  6. Why aren’t we swinging at the first pitch
  7. Finally get the bats going and our pitching goes to crap
  8. So I got a couple new signs today!
      • 6
      • Hook 'Em
  9. So it appears Blackshire is back in the portal
  10. I’m watching the prelims right now. Renato had a great interview. He loves America
  11. Congrats to the men’s team winning the Big 12 tennis championship 🤘.
  12. He talks about culture quite a bit. Hard to believe they would even consider Bear
  13. I’ve never been a paid member to a site before, it’s pretty cool seeing Premium on the page. You guys are doing a great job, just don’t tell my wife I spent any money. lol
  14. I just don’t know why Paul would make such a definitive statement. He’s bound to know it was bs
  15. I typed it but I didn’t click apply. I take the extra 4 months. Thanks🤘
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.