Jump to content

MBHORNSFAN

Supporters
  • Posts

    2529
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MBHORNSFAN

  1. Probably should just lock the thread.
  2. That's true. When I drunk Palomas Saturday at the tailgate it made @General Grant want to drink Palomas as well.
  3. So when I head to Fort Worth in a few Thursdays for ou sucks which choice should I make 1. Drive my F150 14 miles per gallon 2. Fly United 3. Vonlane?
  4. You might like one of my favorite Industrial songs
  5. I Don't do it but I will 100% support your right to do so.
  6. Good. Let him stay there and lose to us every year. Also I hope BV gets several more years. I was excited when ou hired him. He is a jag at best
  7. Anyone choosing Tech is not serious about football.
  8. we are back at it for the 3rd week in a row for a full day of tailgating... Beer us @General Grant
  9. 55-9 Texas.... Beer 100 me 0
  10. They all popped champaign at halftime
  11. DKR sold out. Millions watching. I was told CFB was dead due to NIL and Portal.
  12. They still have the Jag Mateer. A defense best friend.
  13. The entire thing is stupid....To each their own...
  14. Yawn... This is a big nothing burger.....
  15. That is my guess.
  16. It was an awesome night. ALL the fans were loud....
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.