Jump to content

UTexas

Supporters
  • Posts

    1555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UTexas

  1. Colt McCoy, Earl, Derrick Johnson, Michael Huff. I could keep neming names all day LOL.
  2. I just don't think Leavitt is that good. Servicable maybe but that's about as far as I'm willing to go.
  3. That’s a great watch/listen. Good to see Jordan doing so well.
  4. With an entire new coaching staff in Miami I’d say coincidence. You never know though.
  5. I'm ready for Sharma and Charles to show up and produce. Excited about those 2.
  6. Not portal related but this would've been a heckuva an addition to the class:
  7. Tha's a heckuva closing stretch with 8 straight games.
  8. Would be a major loss for them were he to leave.
  9. Could be very interesting.
  10. I’myou should put those Mack stories into an article. Would be a great read.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.