Spring Practice No. 2 Thread (Thursday)

26 minutes ago, clark griswold said:

Am I confused or is this the exact same schedule as 2024 but home/away flip flopped?  That blows if so. Why?  I want the other teams too. 

Worth it to get A&M and Arkansas at home 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Thank you very much, and y’all do the same for me lol

This is the best UT football coverage available, and it's not even close.  Not to downplay the others, but you guys have built the all-Madden cast of commentators!  I just have some explaining for why I don't answer emails the first hour of everyday.... lol

3 hours ago, clark griswold said:

Am I confused or is this the exact same schedule as 2024 but home/away flip flopped?  That blows if so. Why?  I want the other teams too. 

Bobby talked about this on YouTube,  seems like with the playoff expansion it was thought this would be the best option for 25. I think scheduling will change in 26 and we will see different opponents 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, UTJB27 said:

Worth it to get A&M and Arkansas at home 

I agree but I thought we were playing OU, Aggy, Arky annually then rotating everyone else. Was expecting Bama, LSU etc in 2025. 

So Aggy gets that cupcake schedule 2 years in a row?

On 3/22/2024 at 6:17 AM, clark griswold said:

I agree but I thought we were playing OU, Aggy, Arky annually then rotating everyone else. Was expecting Bama, LSU etc in 2025. 

So Aggy gets that cupcake schedule 2 years in a row?

Yeah but that includes them going to Texas and to LSU.