Become an OTF OG

25 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

It worked for me but I did not complete the purchase and went back to do it and then it said code was unavailable. 

I'm having the same problem now too. Looks like the annual renewal date bug has been fixed though. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

@Bobby Burton can you reset the discount code so we can try again?

Found a work around. If you go to "Orders" (under the drop down menu labeled "More"), you can cancel the prior invoices (that's how things got cued up if you had the order previously set in place but didn't finish the order). After you do that, the discount code will work again. I just got the annual subscription with the discount code working.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Administrators

Sorry about the annual flub up, missed a single digit on the move from our test site. Everyone who bought should see their renewal in 2025 now who subscribed this morning and it's functioning as intended for new supporters already.

Please check your renewal date in the "Manage Purchases" tab under More and if you have annual and do not see a 2025 renewal date please send me a message.

Manage Purchases - On Texas Football

You can send me a message by hovering over my avatar or name on desktop and waiting for the modal window to pop up and there is an option to message. 

On mobile you have to tap my avatar and look for the envelope icon.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, SADBoyzUnite said:

Found a work around. If you go to "Orders" (under the drop down menu labeled "More"), you can cancel the prior invoices (that's how things got cued up if you had the order previously set in place but didn't finish the order). After you do that, the discount code will work again. I just got the annual subscription with the discount code working.

Got it. Done...

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Immamac said:

Sorry about the annual flub up, missed a single digit on the move from our test site. Everyone who bought should see their renewal in 2025 now who subscribed this morning and it's functioning as intended for new supporters already.

Please check your renewal date in the "Manage Purchases" tab under More and if you have annual and do not see a 2025 renewal date please send me a message.

Manage Purchases - On Texas Football

I just checked.  You have fixed the glitch.  It is now set to renew in 2025.  Problem fixed.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Administrators

Feel free to tag me on support requests instead of Bobby! 

A reminder for the coupon code you have to hit apply for it to go into effect. It’s one use per customer so if you can’t use it, that likely means you have an open invoice with it applied already. You can check this on your “orders” page in the more dropdown in the menu or by clicking here. 

https://ontexasfootball.com/clients/orders/

6 minutes ago, Immamac said:

Feel free to tag me on support requests instead of Bobby! 

A reminder for the coupon code you have to hit apply for it to go into effect. It’s one use per customer so if you can’t use it, that likely means you have an open invoice with it applied already. You can check this on your “orders” page in the more dropdown in the menu or by clicking here. 

https://ontexasfootball.com/clients/orders/

seinfeld-george-costanza.gif