Become an OTF OG

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, TXStampede said:

Proud to be a part of this OG community.  Appreciate all the admin and contributor work over the years.  Here's to a bright Longhorn future and look forward to mixing it up with you all!🥫

Thank you very much! Love it

• Hook 'Em 1

So happy you guys did this. I've been an OTF junkie for well over a year. Glad to be an OG.

As an aside, the IT website, after some testing, hogged 24% of my computer's memory. Just having a tab open, not even active, just open, was a miserable experience technically. I jettisoned that bookmark and now I can use my computer without the sluggishness and lag that I had. 

(I never had problems on mobile, but my PC HATED that website.)

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, lloydchristmas said:

Glad to be in as an OG and a follower from IT.  Haven't been able to read or post as much as I would like to lately, but that annual subscription is easily worth the donation amount for the video content alone.  Keep up the good work boys!

Appreciate you and your support, and the support of others as well!

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm off to a good start with a DDP.  

Anyway curious about auto renew,  doesn't matter to me but I just want to be aware if it is in effect.  I didn't see it listed anywhere. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, GDI said:

I'm off to a good start with a DDP.  

Anyway curious about auto renew,  doesn't matter to me but I just want to be aware if it is in effect.  I didn't see it listed anywhere. 

It is. If you want to cancel beforehand, you will be able to do it directly from your user settings. You don't have to call anyone, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1