Moderators Jeff Howe Posted Friday at 05:16 PM Moderators Posted Friday at 05:16 PM 1 hour ago, Atxdubstep said: Pulled this Pat Surtain 2/5 auto the other day Topps Finest and Upper Deck SP were my favorite products from the time they came out until I put my collecting on hold when I graduated high school. Quote
Jordan91 Posted Friday at 06:01 PM Posted Friday at 06:01 PM On 9/14/2026 at 11:32 AM, Jeff Howe said: @Hank South, @Gerry Hamilton and I went to Mo Bamba's new shop on Friday. It's a five-minute walk from the OTF office, a development my wife isn't too fond of. https://mobambacollects.com/ Good luck to you with your wife. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted Friday at 08:42 PM Moderators Posted Friday at 08:42 PM I know this is a grail card for more than a few members of the OTF family: 1 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted Saturday at 03:16 PM Moderators Posted Saturday at 03:16 PM Arch Manning is one of several Longhorns on the Bowman Football checklist: Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 27 minutes ago Moderators Posted 27 minutes ago 3 hours ago, Hank South said: Didn't take long. Arch's 1/1 gold vinyl Prizm from 2024 Prizm Draft Picks sold for over $34K last September. Interested to see what the Bowman Superfractor goes for at auction. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.