TexTheHorn24 Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 Texas will get a point via draw on #8 Tennessee 1 Quote
Califashorn75 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 After watching Mexico's women's national team playing, they are so much faster than college teams. Quote
TexTheHorn24 Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 Texas nails a PK early. 1-0 Horns https://x.com/TexasSoccer/status/2103254412089270432/video/1?s=46 2 Quote
HookemTexas Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Maybe I’m bad luck but every time I turn in the game, Texas defense is slow and getting worked. Florida just tied it up. 1 Quote
Dread-headed Texan Posted September 25 Posted September 25 48 minutes ago, HookemTexas said: Maybe I’m bad luck but every time I turn in the game, Texas defense is slow and getting worked. Florida just tied it up. Turn ya TV off 1 Quote
TexTheHorn24 Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 Never a bad result to draw on the road. Texas is 5-2-3 In Bates first ten games as the Texas HC. 2 Quote
HookemTexas Posted September 25 Posted September 25 2 hours ago, Dread-headed Texan said: Turn ya TV off I did lol. 1 Quote
TexTheHorn24 Posted Sunday at 06:59 PM Author Posted Sunday at 06:59 PM Need another strong 45 to win on the road 1 Quote
TexTheHorn24 Posted Sunday at 07:32 PM Author Posted Sunday at 07:32 PM 2-0 Horns after a strike by Ava McDonald 4 Quote
TexTheHorn24 Posted Sunday at 08:16 PM Author Posted Sunday at 08:16 PM First SEC W for coach Bates 5 Quote
TexTheHorn24 Posted Tuesday at 06:52 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 06:52 PM Massive news for the Longhorn Alum. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.