PaulieD Posted yesterday at 12:27 PM Posted yesterday at 12:27 PM On 10/1/2026 at 12:51 PM, MBHORNSFAN said: in case anyone wants to know the location of the food court aka Tower Building I love the caption "what are you looking for?". Why, wax cup beers, of course. Duh. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted yesterday at 04:59 PM Author Posted yesterday at 04:59 PM 4 hours ago, PaulieD said: I love the caption "what are you looking for?". Why, wax cup beers, of course. Duh. Yes please 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 3 hours ago Author Posted 3 hours ago 1 hour ago, General Grant said: Wax cup beer yes please While yes I think I will. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 42 minutes ago Author Posted 42 minutes ago The move the game to Jerry World potatos are funny. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.