PaulieD Posted yesterday at 12:27 PM Posted yesterday at 12:27 PM On 10/1/2026 at 12:51 PM, MBHORNSFAN said: in case anyone wants to know the location of the food court aka Tower Building I love the caption "what are you looking for?". Why, wax cup beers, of course. Duh. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted yesterday at 04:59 PM Author Posted yesterday at 04:59 PM 4 hours ago, PaulieD said: I love the caption "what are you looking for?". Why, wax cup beers, of course. Duh. Yes please 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 8 hours ago Author Posted 8 hours ago 1 hour ago, General Grant said: Wax cup beer yes please While yes I think I will. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 5 hours ago Author Posted 5 hours ago The move the game to Jerry World potatos are funny. 1 Quote
Billy Dean Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago On 9/28/2026 at 12:31 PM, MBHORNSFAN said: Lets discuss all things ou sucks and things we love about the game. My buddies and me always hang in the food court. It has become an annual tradition. Get there early, eat some good food and have some Shiner Bocks. We used to hang by the Greek stand but our buddy Greek guy is gone so the last few years we had to get other tables.... We have been doing this for about 30 years now. It's the nest day of the year. Would love if some OTF folks came by and have a cold one with us... Also everyone post pics from past games etc. Hook'em I don’t drink but I’ll say hello 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 30 minutes ago Author Posted 30 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Billy Dean said: I don’t drink but I’ll say hello 🤘 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.