PaulieD Posted Sunday at 12:27 PM Posted Sunday at 12:27 PM On 10/1/2026 at 12:51 PM, MBHORNSFAN said: in case anyone wants to know the location of the food court aka Tower Building I love the caption "what are you looking for?". Why, wax cup beers, of course. Duh. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted Sunday at 04:59 PM Author Posted Sunday at 04:59 PM 4 hours ago, PaulieD said: I love the caption "what are you looking for?". Why, wax cup beers, of course. Duh. Yes please 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted yesterday at 12:08 PM Author Posted yesterday at 12:08 PM Longest week ever 1 Quote
General Grant Posted yesterday at 01:11 PM Posted yesterday at 01:11 PM Wax cup beer yes please 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 23 hours ago Author Posted 23 hours ago 1 hour ago, General Grant said: Wax cup beer yes please While yes I think I will. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 20 hours ago Author Posted 20 hours ago The move the game to Jerry World potatos are funny. 1 Quote
Billy Dean Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago On 9/28/2026 at 12:31 PM, MBHORNSFAN said: Lets discuss all things ou sucks and things we love about the game. My buddies and me always hang in the food court. It has become an annual tradition. Get there early, eat some good food and have some Shiner Bocks. We used to hang by the Greek stand but our buddy Greek guy is gone so the last few years we had to get other tables.... We have been doing this for about 30 years now. It's the nest day of the year. Would love if some OTF folks came by and have a cold one with us... Also everyone post pics from past games etc. Hook'em I don’t drink but I’ll say hello 3 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 15 hours ago Author Posted 15 hours ago 1 hour ago, Billy Dean said: I don’t drink but I’ll say hello 🤘 Quote
General Grant Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 2 hours ago, Billy Dean said: I don’t drink but I’ll say hello Have a Diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper hoss! 1 Quote
Billy Dean Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 16 minutes ago, General Grant said: Have a Diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper hoss! Will do 2 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 47 minutes ago Author Posted 47 minutes ago 13 hours ago, Billy Dean said: Will do Apparently the grilled cheese place in the food court is legit. I plan on giving them a try this year. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.