Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

OTF on the road 

Prichard, Ala. - I’m starting the week on the road seeing Texas commits and targets in the Mobile area. 

The day starts with a 6:40-8am practice at Vigor High. This will be OTF’s first look at 4-star++ EDGE/LB JaBarrius Garror. 

  • Hook 'Em 6
Posted
2 minutes ago, UT_Ro said:

What's the issue with LB recruiting? Is it Nansen, not offering enough money or what?

I doubt they just send him out on the road and let him decide how much to offer each recruit 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
14 minutes ago, UT Longhorn said:

I doubt they just send him out on the road and let him decide how much to offer each recruit 

No shi.. I'm saying Texas not offering not Nansen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.