Jump to content

UT Longhorn

Supporters
  • Posts

    148
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UT Longhorn

  1. If he gains about 35-40 pounds. 😆
  2. Marcel wishes his misses were that accurate
  3. BYU's rank looks a lot more realistic here, even if Ohio State's does not
  4. Think about how much money this saves the aggys by not having to create a Heisman marketing campaign for Reed this season
  5. Why does Kentucky have more fans in the stadium than aggy?
  6. It's a shame only about 2/3rds of the aggy fans who went to the game saw that last TD
  7. Reed doesn't care who catches it, as long as someone catches it.
  8. Damn Core Turd yelling and point at a Kentucky player in the end zone. 🙄
  9. What might have been this season for Baxter with our new and improved O Line. Hoping he has a huge year and makes it to the league. That would be a hell of a comeback after the injury he had.
  10. Good luck tonight Colt and thanks for the great work Blake 🤘🏼
  11. I think it being a week 2 game was a factor, and if that's true then this is relevant
  12. I'm not, and I'd love to have this conversation because there's a lot to unpack here. But frankly I don't think it's worth having the discussion with you. I'd prefer to spend my day celebrating the win and having the discussion with someone who is mature enough to have a more nuanced discussion.
  13. "Bro" i appreciate your input. I graduated from UT, so there's that. Just giving my personal preference, and I'm capable of separating that from what logically makes sense understanding how polls work. Texas always has a large target on our back. The target being larger isn't beneficial to the team. In 05 Texas was ranked #2 all season behind USC and they used that as motivation. I'd say that turned out pretty well. 🤘🏼
  14. No, i would have preferred they drop Ohio St to 3rd in front of us. Would have been great for the team's focus
  15. I don't want it either. Leave us at #4. increase that chip on their shoulder and stay laser focused.
  16. Thank god Sark used up all of his swing passes in the first 3 qtrs
  17. I'm certain Wingo can get us the 1st down by getting the ball in his hands behind the LOS
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.