Purplehorn3 Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago 1983. OU RB Marcus Dupree came into the game wanting to repeat his dominate 1982 performance. The Texas defense was ready. The play of the game was when Dupree took the handoff and was met by Richard Peavy. The hit was heard around the stadium. Dupree slowly got up and wandered towards the Texas defensive huddle. He was taken off the field and as far as I remember he never carried the ball for OU again. Meanwhile, Texas Freshman RB Edwin Simmons got the job done for Texas having a 100 yds rushing along with 2 TDs. Final: Texas 28 - OU 16 3 Quote
General Grant Posted 13 minutes ago Posted 13 minutes ago I started 0-5 in 2000 man. That 2005 game was erotic. When our OTF boy BRob crushed Bomar and Rod tumbled it back all the way I lost it emotionally. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.