Moderators CJ Vogel Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago Cameron Dicker – and the party that ensued afterwards. That was an absolute blast as a student Quote
Alex Butler Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Stony Clark, Rod B pick 6 2002 (my first TX/OU game), 2005, Shipley kickoff 2008, Chris Whaley 2013, 2015, 2022! 3 Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 hours ago, Here for the Wins said: The Billy Pittman TD before half was the nail in the 2005 coffin. 2008 was awesome. The Cosby decleator as mentioned previously. So many great memories (and several bad ones, sadly) to choose from, but that Pittman TD still resonates with me. That time of the game was usually a time when we would take the foot off the gas and slide into halftime with a decent lead. That play spoke for what we became in 2005, when we would choke out anyone in our path. That attitude got us a natty. 1 Quote
chennups Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 5 hours ago, John F. said: Easily the Jamaal Charles run in 2005. That brutal five year losing streak seemed like an eternity, spanning the entire time I was at UT. Before that run it was a close game and I think we had fumbled or something just before, and it felt like we were about to fall apart again. Then Charles was just gone and it was never close. This. I had just moved out of state for first time in my life. Was walking to Texas exes watch party and I walked into the bar right then. First time we made a big play in 5 years and won on the way to the natty! Quote
Carlos Ramirez Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Stony, Stony, Stony!!!!!! He is forever a cult hero. I met him a few years ago and he is one hell of a nice guy. Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted 40 minutes ago Moderators Posted 40 minutes ago Have only been in person for 2022 (49-0), 2024, 2025, and I'll be back this year. The 49-0 and 2025 games were the most fun. The Niblett punt return TD was the biggest crowd pop I've heard in those 3 games. The Dicker the kicker game winner and Chris Whaley moments were super memorable watching on TV as a kid Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.