Moderators Hank South Posted 57 minutes ago Moderators Posted 57 minutes ago 2028 4-star CB from Tabor Academy in Marion, Massachusetts Sophomore tape: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/19146042/693a089b256953b7f04bbe1f Has a few games uploaded to his Hudl from this season as well. 3 Quote
HookedOnTF Posted 44 minutes ago Posted 44 minutes ago I wonder if we've ever had a player from Massachusetts, or New England for that matter. I'm willing to bet we've at least had more Aussies! Quote
mmdaytontexas Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago Dang, he must have incredible measurables to get an offer that early. Quote
Nostradaveyus Posted 35 minutes ago Posted 35 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, HookedOnTF said: I wonder if we've ever had a player from Massachusetts, or New England for that matter. I'm willing to bet we've at least had more Aussies! Believe he's from Louisville and transferred to Tabor this year. I was in Marion for a wedding a few weeks ago. Beautiful campus and town. Quote
WRNC Posted 29 minutes ago Posted 29 minutes ago 4 minutes ago, Nostradaveyus said: Believe he's from Louisville and transferred to Tabor this year. I was in Marion for a wedding a few weeks ago. Beautiful campus and town. Transferred from Atherton High School in Louisville, Kentucky, to Tabor Academy in Massachusetts. Considering reclassifying into the 2027 class 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.