Moderators Hank South Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago 2028 4-star CB from Tabor Academy in Marion, Massachusetts Sophomore tape: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/19146042/693a089b256953b7f04bbe1f Has a few games uploaded to his Hudl from this season as well. 3 Quote
HookedOnTF Posted 54 minutes ago Posted 54 minutes ago I wonder if we've ever had a player from Massachusetts, or New England for that matter. I'm willing to bet we've at least had more Aussies! Quote
mmdaytontexas Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago Dang, he must have incredible measurables to get an offer that early. Quote
Nostradaveyus Posted 46 minutes ago Posted 46 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, HookedOnTF said: I wonder if we've ever had a player from Massachusetts, or New England for that matter. I'm willing to bet we've at least had more Aussies! Believe he's from Louisville and transferred to Tabor this year. I was in Marion for a wedding a few weeks ago. Beautiful campus and town. Quote
WRNC Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago 4 minutes ago, Nostradaveyus said: Believe he's from Louisville and transferred to Tabor this year. I was in Marion for a wedding a few weeks ago. Beautiful campus and town. Transferred from Atherton High School in Louisville, Kentucky, to Tabor Academy in Massachusetts. Considering reclassifying into the 2027 class 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.