georgethepunter Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago My wife and I are making our annual trip to the Cotton Bowl from Austin. Looking for a new place to check out for dinner on Friday night. Staying around Deep Ellum area but would be willing to drive. Any recommendations on places to eat? Doesn't have to be fancy. Thanks! Quote
harveycmd Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Take fat boy Luka to dinner with you. As a Lakers fans, I can say I'd trade that lardass for Michael Cooper's step daughter. God we suck with that chubby as our best player. 1 Quote
georgethepunter Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, harveycmd said: Take fat boy Luka to dinner with you. As a Lakers fans, I can say I'd trade that lardass for Michael Cooper's step daughter. God we suck with that chubby as our best player. Thanks for the Rec! lol Quote
harveycmd Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 4 minutes ago, georgethepunter said: Thanks for the Rec! lol Chubby boy makes Charles Barkley look like some kind of work out specialist. I'm guessing he's about 45% body fat. Pelinka is dumber than CJ. Edited 1 hour ago by harveycmd Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.