georgethepunter Posted 56 minutes ago Posted 56 minutes ago My wife and I are making our annual trip to the Cotton Bowl from Austin. Looking for a new place to check out for dinner on Friday night. Staying around Deep Ellum area but would be willing to drive. Any recommendations on places to eat? Doesn't have to be fancy. Thanks! Quote
harveycmd Posted 50 minutes ago Posted 50 minutes ago Take fat boy Luka to dinner with you. As a Lakers fans, I can say I'd trade that lardass for Michael Cooper's step daughter. God we suck with that chubby as our best player. 1 Quote
georgethepunter Posted 46 minutes ago Author Posted 46 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, harveycmd said: Take fat boy Luka to dinner with you. As a Lakers fans, I can say I'd trade that lardass for Michael Cooper's step daughter. God we suck with that chubby as our best player. Thanks for the Rec! lol Quote
harveycmd Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago (edited) 4 minutes ago, georgethepunter said: Thanks for the Rec! lol Chubby boy makes Charles Barkley look like some kind of work out specialist. I'm guessing he's about 45% body fat. Pelinka is dumber than CJ. Edited 42 minutes ago by harveycmd Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.