georgethepunter Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago My wife and I are making our annual trip to the Cotton Bowl from Austin. Looking for a new place to check out for dinner on Friday night. Staying around Deep Ellum area but would be willing to drive. Any recommendations on places to eat? Doesn't have to be fancy. Thanks! Quote
harveycmd Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Take fat boy Luka to dinner with you. As a Lakers fans, I can say I'd trade that lardass for Michael Cooper's step daughter. God we suck with that chubby as our best player. 1 Quote
georgethepunter Posted 5 hours ago Author Posted 5 hours ago 3 minutes ago, harveycmd said: Take fat boy Luka to dinner with you. As a Lakers fans, I can say I'd trade that lardass for Michael Cooper's step daughter. God we suck with that chubby as our best player. Thanks for the Rec! lol 1 Quote
harveycmd Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago (edited) 4 minutes ago, georgethepunter said: Thanks for the Rec! lol Chubby boy makes Charles Barkley look like some kind of work out specialist. I'm guessing he's about 45% body fat. Pelinka is dumber than CJ. Edited 5 hours ago by harveycmd 1 Quote
bpfire4 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I live way up north in the suburbs, so we don’t get into Dallas often that early. If you decide to go out for dinner, we like these spots. Nick and Sams Javier’s Gourmet Mexicano Quote
graemakin Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago The Best Restaurants and Bar Foods in Deep Ellum The Best Restaurants in Deep Ellum Deep Ellum, Dallas • Eat, drink, play 2 Quote
bourbasted Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Terry Black’s is right there in Deep Ellum. Always solid, but may not get in. 2 Quote
Jim Thrasher Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Babe's is my go to place every time I'm back in the Metroplex. Home cooking at its finest with unlimited family style sides. Their cream corn would be on my final meal list. Several locations in the area. Quote
Here for the Wins Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 4 hours ago, harveycmd said: Take fat boy Luka to dinner with you. As a Lakers fans, I can say I'd trade that lardass for Michael Cooper's step daughter. God we suck with that chubby as our best player. Where would Kobe recommend? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.