Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Every year, there’s a surprise player of the game. It’s where heroes are made.

A year ago, it was Ryan Niblett.

This year, who is it?

I’m going Jermaine Bishop. 

I feel like Bishop is too obvious to count.  I’m going Townsend. 

Posted
7 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Every year, there’s a surprise player of the game. It’s where heroes are made.

A year ago, it was Ryan Niblett.

This year, who is it?

I’m going Jermaine Bishop. 

Lance Jackson

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.