Austalgia Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 4 hours ago, Flynn said: The Gefridge shuts down OU’s paltry rushing attack AND gets a sack Gefridge ices down that run game . See what I did there? 1 Quote
Paul L Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 6 hours ago, Bobby Burton said: Every year, there’s a surprise player of the game. It’s where heroes are made. A year ago, it was Ryan Niblett. This year, who is it? I’m going Jermaine Bishop. I feel like Bishop is too obvious to count. I’m going Townsend. Quote
FHS Mr B Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago 7 hours ago, Bobby Burton said: Every year, there’s a surprise player of the game. It’s where heroes are made. A year ago, it was Ryan Niblett. This year, who is it? I’m going Jermaine Bishop. Lance Jackson Quote
HonkEm Posted 44 minutes ago Posted 44 minutes ago BEERS ... only because i like the name and will be gulping them down. Quote
Paul L Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago 5 hours ago, SueVide said: Spetic mainly because it’s likely to be a low scoring close game. Man, I’m hoping it isn’t that close. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.