RN_surgery Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I was wondering if the OTF crew will be live anywhere? also, I am driving from OKC and want to try either Hutchins or Terry Blacks. Quote
NBHorn64 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago You cannot go wrong with either one. I will say the Texas Twinkies at Hutchins are really great. 1 Quote
Nate C Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago that route should put you through Lewisville. I love Sullivan Old Town BBQ as another option. Great brisket Quote
Robert Young Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Can't go wrong with either. T. Blacks is very near the stadium, Hutchins McKinney location is just off 75 if youre coming in that way.or Hutchins Frisco is near Dallas North Toll. All 3 are very good. HOOK'EM Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.