RN_surgery Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I was wondering if the OTF crew will be live anywhere? also, I am driving from OKC and want to try either Hutchins or Terry Blacks. Quote
NBHorn64 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago You cannot go wrong with either one. I will say the Texas Twinkies at Hutchins are really great. 2 Quote
Nate C Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago that route should put you through Lewisville. I love Sullivan Old Town BBQ as another option. Great brisket Quote
Robert Young Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Can't go wrong with either. T. Blacks is very near the stadium, Hutchins McKinney location is just off 75 if youre coming in that way.or Hutchins Frisco is near Dallas North Toll. All 3 are very good. HOOK'EM Quote
Bobby Burton Posted 46 minutes ago Posted 46 minutes ago We're actually headed over to Terry Black's for lunch in about 30 minutes. Won't be doing anything live from there. Live show this afternoon is at Whole Earth on E Mockingbird. Quote
graemakin Posted 6 minutes ago Posted 6 minutes ago Cattleack BBQ is the place to be for barbecue... https://cattleackbbq.com/ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.