Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted 6 hours ago Moderators Posted 6 hours ago Another good week of TXHSFB taking place, headlined by North Crowley at Waxahachie Quote
TTown Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Man Dave Campbell"s new format , app is awful. The score section is just bad now. Have loved DC forever, but they screwed the pooch on this imo. Hearing the same from so many people. Guess I'll have to use Max Preps to get scores quicker. Or somewhere else. Such a shame!! 1 1 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 52 minutes ago Posted 52 minutes ago North Crowley put the hurt on Hachie. North Shore wins a thriller vs Summer Creek. Lake Travis falls short to Cedar Ridge. Pieper had a comeback win against Judson. Hutto blew a big lead against Cedar Park Permian whooped Lee. Longview survives a scare against Rockwall Lewisville trounces Guyer (Guyer turned the ball over 5 times). I'll say this now, I don't see anyone beating North Crowley for the D2 state title. I expect they'll face Katy. For D1, my guess is Allen vs North Shore. At the lower levels Gilmer upsets Pleasant Grove Argyle continues to look impressive beating Lovejoy. Not sure if Stephenville will go back to back, but they've been putting together some good wins against quality opponents. That's enough from me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.