Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, Jeff Howe said:

Two pretty significant developments on the OU side of the rivalry with Bowen and Pierre-Louis. Those would be two big losses for the Sooners if they can't go.

It’s oU yearly built in excuse.  Blame injuries. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Califashorn75 said:

What exactly is turf toe? I would like to hear from someone who has actually experienced this injury. How long before healing takes place? 

It looks like depending on the severity/grade it could be 1 week to 6 months. But I haven't personally experienced this injury. The worst injury I've had playing sports (Rugby League) was getting stomped in the eye with a metal stud from someone's boot (twice) and I got knee'd in the chin which push my teeth up into my gums and I was spurting blood out of my mouth lol. 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.