Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alrighty then. Too each their own I guess. Just a game, but good look to you all if this emotionslly impacted your lives this bad from such a horrible event. I need to go reevaluate things I guess. It sucked snd definitely not okay with that outcome. But damn, I thought I knew what "loss" was, but maybe I'm incorrect. Seems tiring tho. 

Posted

Arch caught lightning in a bottle last year when our season was already over and we had 3 losses and were out of the playoffs, he was awful before that. He doesn't have the mental aspect to his game that his uncles had. This has the potential to end Sark's career at Texas, what happens when NFL scouts label Arch as a project and he gets projected to be a 4th round draft pick? Is Sark going to tell Arch to enter the draft or transfer when the Manning family wants him to return for a 5th year at Texas? We need a legit star QB that can make the throws and read defenses, if we had that guy now we would win a natty..Arch aint that dude and never will be.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.