Jump to content

ArmyHorn

Supporters
  • Posts

    98
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ArmyHorn

  1. Nope. As we all know....gotta play all 60 minutes. College Football is a fickle beeeoootch. Don't get on her list or your season is effed.
  2. Here is a prime example of Aggie delusion:
  3. Nope, they will shine that ride all up in time for next year. Cuz....that THE year! Lol!
  4. Watch FSU wax Alabama at home to top off the crazy college football day.
  5. I'm telling you. College Football is drunk this year.
  6. Yep. My beat friend is a diehard Sooner. He's the first the admit it when his team is dead to him. Aggies are the reenactment of the scene from the movie, Monty Python, The Holy Grail! "It's just a flesh wound....come back! I'll bite you!"
  7. So did a bunch of former Aggie Majors that worked for me. Every year it's the same thing. I end up having to counsel them and help pick their little shattered hearts off the ground.
  8. Lol! The Aggies are fake, yet they all get sucked up in their bs wins against crap teams. Ignore the red flags and all get on the seasonal delusional aggie roller-coaster for the inevitable derailment. It will all come off the tracks and this year it will happen earlier than usual when they will be giving birth to LSU's baby after next week's visit to "tone deaf" valley! I mean death valley. My bad...
  9. That was insane. NC State fans need counseling after witnessing that last second loss and stupid decision by their QB. Just wow. Lol! College football is drunk.
  10. I'm not ready to push any panic button yet with Wingo (disclaimer: not implying you or anyone else is). He's not even close to what Alabama is, and has experienced with Ryan Williams with the drops. It's definitely in that young man's head now. Definitely get your point though and have to tighten that aspect up with the entire team. Might need to implement "the Program" movie tactic of carrying the football to class/ everywhere, lol!
  11. Penn State is very similar in that the majority of their transfers came from Iowa State with their head coach. Helps bringing a solid core of guys over that are familiar with your coaching philosophy and scheme.
  12. That was awesome. Great to see him having fun and enjoying the win like the rest of the Longhorn nation.
  13. Good point. Either way, if the majority vote to expand to whatever number. I wish they would just get to it. Lol. Then we can talk about the next B.S.thing. lol
  14. The world argued that increasing the field the World Cup would devalue the quality/ or significance of the games/ matches. Turns out that was a load of crappppp. It was the best world cup of all time and its not just because of the location. There were amazing games with upsets of those lower seeds. In the end I don't care between 16 or 24 teams now. I do think the conference championship games cause more negative than positive. The money will come, even with the elimination of conference championship games and the move to 24 teams. I'm will to bet that if we went to 24 teams we will look back and say it is still just as great of a product. If I'm wrong I will come bsck and own it. But enough, is enough. Just go to 24 and lets go.
  15. As posted in the game thread. College Gameday coming to Austin for next week's game with the Buckeyes. 🏈 Where is 'College GameDay'? Schedule, locations, more https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/49783645/where-college-gameday-2026-schedule-locations-recaps
  16. Heard Lane Kiffin is attempting to sign and bring him onto the 2027 LSU football team.
  17. I heard of a similar case/ player that had certain things paid for and it was mentioned that said player would most likely be held financially liable for those activities in order to be deemed eligible. I imagine it's up to the powers that be (Sankey/ courts) whether or not she would have to pay back anything. I think all of us have spent way too much brain power on this and I just want to see Texas on the field in a live game. Lol! Appreciate the friendly / professional banter on all this as we all want the same thing (minus a few trolls here and there). Hook Em!
  18. CJ published that yesterday in his Tuesday, post practice report:
  19. All this makes my head hurt, lol! With that being said, pretty sure it doesn't matter if it's a foreign league or not. If a player has signed / played professionally. That player is therefore ruled ineligible by the SEC. Been wrong more times I can count and may be again with this one. From what the SEC has put out this falls directly in conflict with those rules about former professional players coming back or attempting to play college sports after going pro.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.