Congrats to Cade Brewer

Cade was literally retired 18 months ago, but a few teams kept calling him so he went to the AFL and just got picked up by the Niners!

I was texting with Cade’s dad just now and he reminded me. Do you guys remember that catch in the photo?

Congrats to Cade!

• Hook 'Em 25
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

Cade was literally retired 18 months ago, but a few teams kept calling him so he went to the AFL and just got picked up by the Niners!

I was texting with Cade’s dad just now and he reminded me. Do you guys remember that catch in the photo?

Congrats to Cade!

Yep, that was against USC when Sam rolled right and threw back to a wide open Brewer in the left corner of the end zone.

Man, I thought we were gonna steal that game.

• Hook 'Em 5

18 minutes ago, Glass Joe said:

Yep, that was against USC when Sam rolled right and threw back to a wide open Brewer in the left corner of the end zone.

Man, I thought we were gonna steal that game.

Was at that game - so much fun. Surrounding area a little sketchy though. 

IMG_3060.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Bobby Burton said:

I was there as well. Terrific game.

That reminds me, there was a high res panoramic picture taken of that game and the stands. You literally could see every single person in the stands on zoom.

Forgot all about that. Was pretty cool. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Congrats to Cade!

It was the play that should have a 2 point conversion to win the game in the 1st OT, but the playcalling in the RZ was very bad that game.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

That game is a good reminder of the margins that decide games and coaching careers.  Herman played a lot of tight games but couldn't get over the threshold.

Congrats to Cade!

Edited by horns96
  • Hook 'Em 1