Canady - softball portal is quiet

On 6/29/2024 at 9:12 AM, Blake Munroe said:

Not from lack of trying, I know that much. Literally can’t get a soul to talk. 

Texas did pick up a transfer a couple of days ago but it wasn’t Canady. 

I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing😬

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Joshua Mitchell said:

I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing😬

OU added the ace of the Iowa State staff, so there is that. But I think Canady, despite entering the portal, has been contemplating returning to Stanford or transferring. Or at least she had been.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Burton said:

OU added the ace of the Iowa State staff, so there is that. But I think Canady, despite entering the portal, has been contemplating returning to Stanford or transferring. Or at least she had been.

This makes me think that she's thinking about life after softball - which if she does indeed transfer would, Texas would be a top destination.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

I have a good feeling about this one 🤞

8 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Who did they add??? I didn’t see anything on Twitter 👀

6 hours ago, HookemTexas said:

This makes me think that she's thinking about life after softball - which if she does indeed transfer would, Texas would be a top destination.

Returning to Stanford would do the same.

What's weird is she was following our newest Transfer on IG until she committed to Texas and then she seemingly unfollowed her that same day. I assume so she wouldn't be linked to TX. I'm leaning on the side she returns to Stanford. 

• Hook 'Em 2