Dallas Wilson note

6 minutes ago, Rhenk6768 said:

I like how he says he won’t spoil it and then spoils it. These Oregon mods have no class

That could still be a decommit lol…maybe he’s going to announce to play in one of the all star games 

Do we know if Wilson was on the same field with Ffrench while Gerry was there?? 
Gerry did bring up Wilson out of nowhere… Did you get the scoop from the horse’s mouth there Gerr? Do the tower logs confirm your private jet location outside Wilson’s high school?? 

Edited by Hornito

3 hours ago, Quinncent McManning, Jr. said:

He hasn’t visited us that we know of so I would hope he isn’t flipping somewhere today. We saw how it worked out the last time someone committed before visiting. 

Butler. Last year 

• Moderators

Oregon is on another level in this cycle ... pretty impressive so far. 

Texas will keep trying to chip away ...

They got Wilson on campus in June for UOV under the radar... see if Oregon keeps him shut down. Wilson has had an OV scheduled for FSU in November for the UF game for a while. Will he OV to FSU or Texas in the fall or will the Ducks keep it shut down? 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

They got Wilson on campus in June for UOV under the radar... see if Oregon keeps him shut down. Wilson has had an OV scheduled for FSU in November for the UF game for a while. Will he OV to FSU or Texas in the fall or will the Ducks keep it shut down? 

Am I seeing this as he was going to open it back up tonight but Oregon made him change his mind? 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

So we ain’t gonna see no fireworks? 

1 minute ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Thanks Gerry, always good stuff from y’all even if not great news for the horns right now. I believe you, Bobby, or Rod we’re discussing this last week after DK committed, but it’s hard to believe that these guys could do better than to play in Sark’s system? Especially since UO has a defensive minded HC and lesser QB talent than us. It seems like there’s got to be some really sweet monetary incentives for this many quality WRs to look past us and go to Oregon. Heck sark was the last coach in how long to have a WR win the heisman?!?! Will be very curious when the dust settles what the ducks are paying for these guys. Personally, I think let them chase the money if that’s what it is. I’ll take hungry talented guys to develop all day and twice on Sunday! Hook’em!!

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Hey if these 5 star WRs want to play in an offense with 35% of passes being behind the LOS then go for it.  I’d probably do the same for $2 mil a year.  

• Hook 'Em 1