Dallas Wilson note

2 minutes ago, JassoJaden24 said:

Can yall tell us what’s happening or what happened rn? 

I’ll take a stab at it.    Kid puts it out there that a big announcement is dropping at 10pm.    All of us punch drunk Horn fans immediately got a steamer thinking it may be a decommit video in our favor.   In the end we realized it was just a ploy from the young man to squeeze a tad more juice out of Oregon since DK more was given such a hefty bag.    They put a tad more green in his palm and he swore he would never do that again.  The End

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Oregon is on another level in this cycle ... pretty impressive so far. 

Texas will keep trying to chip away ...

They got Wilson on campus in June for UOV under the radar... see if Oregon keeps him shut down. Wilson has had an OV scheduled for FSU in November for the UF game for a while. Will he OV to FSU or Texas in the fall or will the Ducks keep it shut down? 

Was there an announcement? I don’t see anything on his X account.

7 minutes ago, HillCountryBevo said:

Are you a drunk Ian Boyd stan account?

I have enjoyed a few cold ones while reading through you trying to blame recruitments on the recruiting support staff you don’t even know the names and roles of.

All good though. You are probably on the righteous path to being banned on another site.IMG_8041.thumb.jpeg.5b4a25777715ac9fc8c24da37a78d054.jpeg

Edited by Assistant Regional Manager
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4

I think kids and agents are using services like this to spread false info and create demand to raise NIL…and we as subscribers are the “victims” … hard to believe recruiting nuggets and HI’s at this point…

• Hook 'Em 2

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Brazos21 said:

I think kids and agents are using services like this to spread false info and create demand to raise NIL…and we as subscribers are the “victims” … hard to believe recruiting nuggets and HI’s at this point…

To this point, there has been one silent commit (or Hi) to Texas not end up at Texas. There have been multiple prospects already commit to Texas publicly that were that. 

There are a few still out there ... time will tell on how it shakes out, but to this point the prospects that have told Texas they were coming have followed through with the exception of one. If Texas went 8 out of every 10 in that scenario, they would take that. 

Josiah Sharma was not a Hi. With that said, he told multiple colleges he was going to Texas the day before his decision (even gave quotes to people in the industry for commitment day stories), and changed up the morning of his announcement. 

• Hook 'Em 15
  • Thanks 1