Texas Pool Party/ BBQ Live Thread

20 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

For me, unless he makes an academic 1,2 & 3rd type decision … LSU will be tough. Frank Wilson and Bo Davis on that one at St. Augustine High. He could commit somewhere else early, and I would still maintain that unless his decision is predominately academic based 

He’s not swayed by Lambo’s huh

• Haha 2

• Moderators

2026 DL Tiki Hola just departed from the Pool Bash. Says he spent great time with Kenny Baker and Johnny Nansen on the visit. 

Hola mentioned USC, Oregon and Notre Dame as contenders. Also hoped to see Texas-Georgia this season in person. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said:

2026 DL Tiki Hola just departed from the Pool Bash. Says he spent great time with Kenny Baker and Johnny Nansen on the visit. 

Hola mentioned USC, Oregon and Notre Dame as contenders. Also hoped to see Texas-Georgia this season in person. 

Oregon? 

IMG_3658.gif

• Haha 2

• Moderators

2026 San Antonio Madison WR Jordan Clay says Texas is his top school at the moment. 

Says he will have a top 5, then top 3 soon. Commitment at the end of the season.

Hopes to see games at Texas, Arkansas, SMU, Baylor, Tennessee and Alabama.

• Hook 'Em 2

• Moderators

2026 Hun School EDGE Luke Wafle just left Texas. Said the Longhorns are standing out in his recruitment. 

Says Coach Flood came to his school in the spring, then he reached out to visit and got the job done. Wafle has a Texas Football sitting in his house in NJ as well. 

I think the Longhorns are in a sneaky good spot here. One of his most notable takeaways is the DC Kwiatkowski being his specific position coach. 

IMG_3717.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5

10 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said:

2026 Hun School EDGE Luke Wafle just left Texas. Said the Longhorns are standing out in his recruitment. 

Says Coach Flood came to his school in the spring, then he reached out to visit and got the job done. Wafle has a Texas Football sitting in his house in NJ as well. 

I think the Longhorns are in a sneaky good spot here. One of his most notable takeaways is the DC Kwiatkowski being his specific position coach. 

IMG_3717.jpeg

Kid looks country strong 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said:

IMG_3717.jpeg

He is definitely interested to fly from NJ to TX on his parents own dime to be at this pool party. 

• Hook 'Em 1