Longhorn Tailgate Area at Michigan

1 hour ago, FrancoBevo3.0 said:

I couldn’t figure out the location, I see a map of Ann Arbor, but where exactly is this going to be?

It’ll be across the street from stadium. Should be no more than 3-5 minute walk to the stadium gates.

One thing to remember for those new to games in Ann Arbor:

It takes a while to get to your seat once inside the stadium. It’s old school, bowl-style seating with not nearly enough entrances and exits to the bowl itself. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

It’ll be across the street from stadium. Should be no more than 3-5 minute walk to the stadium gates.

It takes a while to get to your seat once inside the stadium. It’s old school, bowl-style seating with not nearly enough entrances and exits to the bowl itself. 

Actually it likely won't take long to get to your seats.  You come in at ground level, but walk down to your seats as the bowl is more or less dug out.  Longhorn seats will be at the top of the bowl, thus not a long walk down.  Not to be cranky, but I think this will be the case.

When you do get to your seats, you might want to remember that it will be a looong walk the the restroom at the bottom.  I remember one huge men's room at the bottom, but not remembering any others along the way.  Hope this info is correct (went to a game in 2021) and my old man memory can be faulty.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/17/2024 at 11:08 AM, Bobby Burton said:

Just bought my tailgate ticket. See you there.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Lupton Pittman said:

Anyone know the specific location for this tailgate? I just bought tickets but I'm not seeing anything about where it's actually located. 

We have a spot but I need to see if I can release it to public yet. It’s a great spot IMO!

• Administrators
On 8/24/2024 at 9:12 PM, Tex CJ-7 said:

My parking pass is in the Blue lot. Just hanging out and drinking beer, nothing formal. 🤘🏻

image.pngI think the spot we have is as good as it gets 🙂

• Hook 'Em 1

• Administrators

Food Menu:

Served at 9AM:

Fresh Fruit Display – A variety of fresh cut seasonal fruit served on a beautiful silver tiered tray, garnished with whole fruits

Served at 10AM:

Whole Pig Roast – Slow roast whole pig seasoned & sliced with homemade BBQ Sauce variety.

Pulled Chicken - Juicy chicken served freshly pulled.

Pulled Jack Fruit – A Delicious 'non meat' option for Vegan & Vegetarian guests.(VEGAN) Sides:

Orzo Salad – Toasted Orzo and Feta Salad served with kalamata Olives , Fresh Tomatoes , Feta Cheese , Extra Virgin Olive Oil , and Lemon Juice (VEGETARIAN)

Rolls and Butter

Cole Slaw – Enzo's House Made (VEGETARIAN)

Elotes!! – Traditional Mexican Grilled Sweet Corn with Crumbled Cheese, Mayo, Sour Cream, spices & Cilantro! Served w/Lime Wedges. (off cob VEGETARIAN)

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Immamac said:

Food Menu:

Served at 9AM:

Fresh Fruit Display – A variety of fresh cut seasonal fruit served on a beautiful silver tiered tray, garnished with whole fruits

Served at 10AM:

Whole Pig Roast – Slow roast whole pig seasoned & sliced with homemade BBQ Sauce variety.

Pulled Chicken - Juicy chicken served freshly pulled.

Pulled Jack Fruit – A Delicious 'non meat' option for Vegan & Vegetarian guests.(VEGAN) Sides:

Orzo Salad – Toasted Orzo and Feta Salad served with kalamata Olives , Fresh Tomatoes , Feta Cheese , Extra Virgin Olive Oil , and Lemon Juice (VEGETARIAN)

Rolls and Butter

Cole Slaw – Enzo's House Made (VEGETARIAN)

Elotes!! – Traditional Mexican Grilled Sweet Corn with Crumbled Cheese, Mayo, Sour Cream, spices & Cilantro! Served w/Lime Wedges. (off cob VEGETARIAN)

8-9am is the bloody mary bar open?