Steve Sarkisian offers 2025 linebacker (Thursday 1:58pm CST)

• Moderators
1 minute ago, ThatHornsGuy87 said:

@Gerry Hamilton where does Turntine rank on the Kelvin Banks scale?

I do think he's better at the same age ... let's see where hoe goes. Same aggression and feet/ knee bend, frame ... with a little longer arms. 

Turntine may also be the valedictorian of his class ... which is cool. 

Sophomore HUDL:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2LmZb0

• Hook 'Em 7

3 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

I do think he's better at the same age ... let's see where hoe goes. Same aggression and feet/ knee bend, frame ... with a little longer arms. 

Turntine may also be the valedictorian of his class ... which is cool. 

Sophomore HUDL:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2LmZb0

That would be insane to go from Banks to Goosby to Turntine. Things we'd only prayed for, for the past 15 years 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, ThatHornsGuy87 said:

That would be insane to go from Banks to Goosby to Turntine. Things we'd only prayed for, for the past 15 years 

No doubt. His dad played DT at TCU for Gary P. 

Think Texas has a pretty strong football/academics appeal to him right now, but long ways to go. He will be a pre-med student IMO. 

• Hook 'Em 3

• Moderators
Just now, Bevolorian said:

We definitely need LBs in this upcoming class, would you consider this a priority (must get) ?

I think the two Texas is after the most in state right now is Riley Pettijohn (McKinney High) and Elijah Barnes (Dallas Skyline) . Shadow Creek's Anthony Williams is a commit. He's more of an OLB than EDGE body type. 

Sark and Pettijohn Wednesday ...

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

I think the two Texas is after the most in state right now is Riley Pettijohn (McKinney High) and Elijah Barnes (Dallas Skyline) . Shadow Creek's Anthony Williams is a commit. He's more of an OLB than EDGE body type. 

Sark and Pettijohn Wednesday ...

I'm going to read way too much into this and go with a picture's worth and by that I mean the choice of hoodies worn in the pics. 👀

2 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

This is one of my favorite LB's in Texas in a loaded 2025 class ...

Junior HUDL:

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/16667084/658250ccbd74410ac49b232d

My favorite quotes from Gerry; Duncanville as a football program has around 35 D1 prospects currently and 2026 OL prospect John Turntine is better than the entire 2025 OL crop.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

My favorite quotes from Gerry; Duncanville as a football program has around 35 D1 prospects currently and 2026 OL prospect John Turntine is better than the entire 2025 OL crop.

Turntine can be so very good if he keeps working towards his ceiling ... he's got everything Power 5 OL coaches covet in a OT

• Hook 'Em 2