Aidan Anding announcing commitment August 24

• Moderators

Ruston (La.) High 2025 CB Aidan Anding is set to announce his commitment August 24.

The three finalists are Arkansas, LSU and Texas.

As OTF has been reporting, Miami was going to be too far from home.

The three finalists 

The push from some close - LSU

The best job recruiting Anding - Arkansas

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Sad 1

So does everybody know where he is going? Evidentially mods at another site knew Phillips was gone early last week and sat on it the 2 sites didn't put in a RPM not to ruin kids moment. Fong don't care😂 He gone too.

Amazing after the year we had something is off around Belmont. And to think your gonna flip all these guys. LSU killing us, gotta be honest . Zion Brown Phillips. Anding probably and Jonah. Smh !!

• Haha 1

What’s resume do you want Corey Raymond he’s put and develop dbs to the league or Terry Joseph great recruiter but not a developer who has he put in the league. Time for Sark at the end of the season to upgrade db coaches go get Al Harris db coach from Dallas Cowboys or Kris Richard.

Edited by Uthookem4800
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Uthookem4800 said:

What’s resume do you want Corey Raymond he’s put and develop dbs to the league or Terry Joseph great recruiter but not a developer who has he put in the league. Time for Sark at the end of the season to upgrade db coaches go get Al Harris db coach from Dallas Cowboys or Kris Richard.

Why stop there? Go get Mike Tomlin from the Steelers to coach the D-line, hear he’s a great defensive mind

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, qaertyisthatdude said:

Yep Texas is going 3-9.  Shut the football program down.

No they aren't going 3-9. They will be good. But to not acknowledge the trends is a mistake. Things are off , but it is a long time til signing day. But there will be changes made I guarantee it. Gilbert for Harris for sure. Joseph and Gideon 1 yr contracts.

Baker on a short leash. Gotta stop the Kool aid drinking . Still can go 9-3 , 10-2 and have a great year But the trend isn't good now.

• Haha 1

I mean when will we talk about Terry Joseph & the hot seat/his development??.. Sure he has his connections to the state of Louisiana but I think that shipped has sailed.. Another thing I never hear the players talk about Joseph which isn't good look

16 minutes ago, TTown said:

No they aren't going 3-9. They will be good. But to not acknowledge the trends is a mistake. Things are off , but it is a long time til signing day. But there will be changes made I guarantee it. Gilbert for Harris for sure. Joseph and Gideon 1 yr contracts.

Baker on a short leash. Gotta stop the Kool aid drinking . Still can go 9-3 , 10-2 and have a great year But the trend isn't good now.

Gilbert for Harris won’t be a good change. You need someone who has more “management/GM” type skills who can also be a personable person to recruits while not just being a yes man and giving staff feedback they “want” to hear. 

2 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Ruston (La.) High 2025 CB Aidan Anding is set to announce his commitment August 24.

The three finalists are Arkansas, LSU and Texas.

As OTF has been reporting, Miami was going to be too far from home.

The three finalists 

The push from some close - LSU

The best job recruiting Anding - Arkansas

Killing me softly