Texas A&M fan on Mike Elko

16 minutes ago, WestlakeLonghorn said:

He’s not wrong…

maybe cut the booze out like sark did and shed a few lbs

“a few” is doing a lot of work in this post.

There is nothing healthy-looking about The Elk. I assume he’s chugging a handle on a nightly basis based on recent photos. 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, FrancoBevo3.0 said:

Not sure why the let JW affect them so much. They weren’t really a factor. The delusional world those guys live in causes them more pain than is warranted 🤣

Because texags was telling their subscribers they were in it right up until the end. Deliberately misleading their subscribers & they won't admit it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, FatherofMinky said:

They feel they are entitled to every high end Texas HS Player then flip out when they commit else where lol

Then they have had a lot of practice this cycle. They have 3 of the Top 25 in Texas, none in the Top 15, according to the 247 composite.

Looks like we will get 4 of the Top 10.

• Hook 'Em 5

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

“a few” is doing a lot of work in this post.

There is nothing healthy-looking about The Elk. I assume he’s chugging a handle on a nightly basis based on recent photos. 

Are the Tennessee fans saying that about Heupel? Though they are a sloppier slovenly fan base…

17 hours ago, Alex Butler said:

Are the Tennessee fans saying that about Heupel? Though they are a sloppier slovenly fan base…

Of course, who the hell knows? But my view is that Josh Heupel just looks run of the mill kind of fat. Like a dude that doesn’t work out and eats a lot of fast food. Elko looks legitimately like he’s doing some hard-living. I thought/think the same way about Chris Beard and Elko probably weighs 100 pounds more than him. It’s all just one idiot’s opinion though. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Tuco Ramirez said:

I think just about any college fan base would be thrilled to have Andy Reid as their coach. W’s outweigh Lbs. 

NFL is different. Those are grown men that are professionals making millions. There’s a reason there shouldn’t be obese doctors, it’s hypocritical.