Jump to content

Texasborn91

Supporters
  • Posts

    501
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Texasborn91

  1. Jose Pate is good. If you don’t like what he’s saying about your team it’s probably bc he’s right… he does hype Aggy up but he admits when he gets it wrong.
  2. Why didn’t he go to the draft? Especially knowing Kiffin would be gone, I don’t get that….
  3. If RT didn’t grade out in dark dark red I believe none of it.
  4. We could just come and out and have a competent offense and shut everyone up… but we fail to look like a complete team.
  5. You cannot be serious?! He did all of his damage off of Sarks script in the first… cannot continue to have him play C- games. It’s his 4th yr in this system.
  6. What offense is he a good fit for? Wing-t?
  7. Dude knows a thing or two. All depends on if arch is in his feelings or is slingin the ball around.
  8. I’m not really a believer in Ole Miss but if LSU strolls in there and beats their brakes off…. Lookout!
  9. Gamesmanship. Dude isn’t playing
  10. Steve Smith was a baaaaad dude!
  11. Alright… but just this once!!
  12. Seems like we’ve been a little boom or bust in this matchup. I think we will be able to run outside zone more successfully than in the past vs OSU. I know we aren’t about to bottle up smith for a 3rd time but the others in the WR room don’t linger over my mind nearly as much as the previous 2 years. If we are competitive running the ball and limit their explosives I feel good.
  13. Bernice Mac, old school Eddie Murphy, Patrice o Neal, Dave chapelle.
  14. I like this. Opening rounds on college campus, no byes, neutral sites can begin with the quarters.
  15. Maybe they will score a point in the playoffs with all that passion!!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.